26 January 2021
The MODEST virtual zoom-event (co-hosted by University Helsinki, Yerevan State University, National Polytechnic University of Armenia, Brunel University London) will concentrate on reporting on the PhD courses development for the Strand-B "Teaching and Learning":
- B1 course: Organization of doctoral training
- B2 course: Educational/ constructive alignment. Design & implementation courses for PhD studies
- B3a course: Digital literacy
- B3b course: Data analysis and expert systems
- B4 course: Virtual environment
Special attention was paid to feedback and comments on presented MODEST courses from PhD students, which are valuable for further improvements of the courses.
Target groups: professors, researchers, teachers, PhD students and young researchers.